The Long awaited scholarship grants from the Government of Canada joint with Commonwealth has finally being announced and Application portal is now open for international students willing to apply.
Government of Canada approves new commonwealth international scholarships and awards. Scholarships and awards are available for undergraduate, master’s and doctorate degrees. All international applicants who are not native English speakers should provide proof of proficiency in English. You do not need to be citizen of Canada, to apply for student awards and grants, you simply need the student ID number from any University at Canada eligible for the commonwealth Scholarship that you receive when applying for admission.
Government of Canada Commonwealth Scholarships scheme is a valuable, inclusive programme which will have a far-reaching impact for generations to come. The Commonwealth Scholarships will provide life-changing experiences for young leaders with the energy and talent to make a difference in their home countries and beyond. The scheme will offer study opportunities not previously available and widen collaboration across the Commonwealth.
Canada is committed to participation in international study and research partnerships that build understanding among peoples, develop global citizens and leaders, and contribute to the development of nations.
- Be International students
- Have applied or willing to apply for a program at Government of Canada Commonwealth Scholarship
- Be proficient in English Language
- Have good academic records
- Fully funded tuition fee.
- An annual living allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Health insurance coverage.
To apply, you must submit an official application for admission and a scholarship through the online application system.
There is no application fee.
It is important to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Write a statement of purpose, this should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
- Make sure you met the whole eligibility requirement as stated
- Fill the basic registration form
- Save and submit once complete
Your Personal Profile
|The country of your citizenship|
|Click the Application box below to Submit|