The University of Southampton awards scholarships to academically talented students from around the world. The new Southampton Merit Scholarships are open to international students wishing to study and study.
University of Southampton is a public research university in Southampton, England. Southampton is the founder of the Russell group of research-intensive universities in the United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: 11th December, 2018.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for completing undergraduate and exams.
Course Subject: Scholarships awarded in the schooling course
Scholarship Grant: Scholarship amounting to £ 3,000 and $ 3,500 will be awarded.
Nationality: International students
Entry Requirements: You will be deemed eligible for a Southampton International Merit Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You, the student, are required to pay all international tuition fees and you will be self-financing, ie You do not have a full or partial scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the university’s international funding partners.
- You are a recipient of either a conditional or unconditional offer to a University of Southampton 2018 Entrance (September 2018) site that you have accepted (non-UCAS applications) or accepted (UCAS applications).
- You must be a citizen of, and resident in, a non-EU country and classified as “Overseas” for fees.
- You meet the special academic requirements of the scholarship. Equivalence of relevant international qualifications will be determined by the university’s standard acceptance criteria.
- You pay any necessary fee for tuition fee by the date stated on your offer letter.
- English language requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English is usually required to display English-language proficiency required by the university.
How to apply:
To apply use our online application form.